Skip to main content

Hi!

I’m migrating some code to Processing API and I wonder what’s the best way to use data_filter in a download request before downloading data.

What I have now:

1. Create a WCSRequest

2. my_wcs_request.get_dates()

3. Filter the images/dates I want to download from the list

4. Download just the images I need with: my_wcs_request.save_data(data_filter=myfilter)

If I use SentinelHubRequests & SentinelHubDownloadClient now, what’s the best way to apply the filter before downloading?

Do I need to make a previous WCSRequest just for using the get_dates parameter and then apply the data_filter in the SentinelHubRequest.get_data(data_filter=...)?

Thanks in advance!

I think I found the right answer for this just after posting. If I’m not wrong, I guess the right way to do it is using SentinelHubCatalog.

Hi 

SentinelHubCatalog is the correct answer. I’m just letting you know that at the moment the implementation of this class is still on develop branch of sentinelhub-py. We intend to release it by the next week.

Ok, next week would be perfect! Thank you very much Matej!

We have just made a release. Catalog API is now supported in sentinelhub-py with SentinelHubCatalog class. More information in the tutorial notebook.

Nice! I started working with development branch a few days ago, now switched to the new release 3.2.0 and it’s working perfect. Thanks again!