Skip to main content

Reproduction of field delimitation tutorial using a basic account

• 26 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

First of all congratulations for the excellent and comprehensive piece of work. After reading your very nice blog post at medium Parcel boundary detection for CAP, I became interested in running the 10-notebook workflow in order to better understand all the necessary steps for parcel boundary detection. However, I could not download the data in the first notebook because of an error (COMMON_INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSIONS). I do have access to a paid sentinel hub account, even though it is a basic account, not an enterprise one. I also have an AWS bucket permission setting. My question is: could I somehow obtain the same data used in your workflow with these permissions? Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Hi 

we can temporarily upgrade your account to the Enterprise one, so that you can try it out. let us know, which e-mail you are using for your paid account (feel free to send a message to me).

Best,

Hello
Have you implemented this workflow without batch API? Also, what kind of operation sytem did you use for this workflow?