Skip to main content

Hi,

I am using eo-browser to create a planetscope subscription (itemType=PSScene, product_Bundle=analytic_8b_sr_udm2, harmonizeTo=NONE) over an area (custom geometry). I have subscribed to Exploration plan. The area size is within quota limits.

But I am getting the following error:

Error confirming subscription

Request failed with status code 400

COMMON_BAD_PAYLOAD

{“errorâ€:{“reasonâ€:“Source issueâ€,“detailsâ€:“catalog: Missing permissions for requested item type, asset types, geometry or date rangeâ€]}}

I have gone through the documentation and webinar. I have tried going through previous posts on similar issues, but nothing seems to be really solving my problem.

I have also tried to use the API based method as mentioned here: Examples of PlanetScope data Import

I would really appreciate some assistance to understand what may be the issue.

Thanks!

Can you also check, if this geometry is within the appropriate tier? I.e. in the country covered under specific tier?

Is this the subscription with ID starting on afe88e99-MASKED?

(you can find your subscriptions here)

Yes, the subscription ID is correct.

We have the plan for Sentinel Hub - Exploration - Non-Commercial / Research subscription, with Planet Scope HUM - Tier 3 quota. The geometry is in India, which is covered by the tier, according to the list of countries mentioned.

Dear Rakshit,

there was an error in configuration of your account on Planet’s side. This has been fixed and we were able to start the subscription you are referring to, on your behalf.

The results should be appearing shortly.

We apologise for the inconvenience,

Grega

Thankyou Grega.

It seems to be functioning. I can see the data tiles in the collection.

If I change the harmonization to Sentinel2 or change the date range in existing subscription, then it does not affect my quota limits right?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

You are right. As long as the actual area (i.e. polygon) remains the same, there is no additional consumption.