Skip to main content

Hey all,

Im looking for night images of urban areas, preferably with the highest resolution.

Is there a way to get via sentinel hub night images of the same location filtered by date?

thanks.

Hi Yahav,

Thanks for the query. Unfortunately, we do not currently offer High resolution night time imagery. Due to the lack of light in this imagery, it is difficult to obtain and isn’t routinely acquired.

For what application are you looking for this night time imagery?

I am conducting research regarding climate. I still would like to see best resolution availabe and see if it fits my needs. Again, talking about urban places.

Thanks!

Hi,

You can check the acquisition time of the imagery and browse the data collections in our EO Browser application.

For example, below shows that some Sentinel-1 acquisitions were taken very early in the morning that may or may not be useful to you. This is a sensor that collects SAR imagery so may not be exactly what you are looking for. You can read more about the data here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.