Skip to main content

Hi, I am using OCG services (sentinelhub==3.9.1) with WcsRequest and just founded what I think that is a bug.

When trying to add a DataCollection.HARMONIZED_LANDSAT_SENTINEL I am having the following error:

File "/Users/...../anaConda/miniconda3/envs/py39/lib/python3.9/site-packages/sentinelhub/data_collections.py", line 589, in wfs_id
raise ValueError(f"Data collection {self.name} is missing a Sentinel Hub WFS identifier")
ValueError: Data collection HARMONIZED_LANDSAT_SENTINEL is missing a Sentinel Hub WFS identifier

I looked for the WFS identifier of HARMONIZED_LANDSAT_SENTINEL in the official documentation:

I found this: Harmonized Landsat Sentinel DSS21 so I added it to the repository code because it was missing:

Now I am not having the error, but the study is not plotting correctly.

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

You have correctly identified the problem for wfs. The shortest way to fix it (until it is updated on sentinelhub-py) would be:

hls = DataCollection.HARMONIZED_LANDSAT_SENTINEL.define_from("HLS_WFS", wfs_id="DSS21")

When doing WFS requests, don’t forget that the collection has to be available in the configuration; at least one layer in your instance_id should use HLS as source. If that is done, the following will work:

wfs_req = WebFeatureService(
bbox = bbox,
time_interval=interval,
data_collection=hls_wfs,
config=config_with_correct_instance_id
)

Hope that helps!