Skip to main content

I keep getting the message "An error has occurred while fetching some of the images: "

If I download the same image set as a “JPG (no reference)” it works. Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Hi @kvand,

the error is actually not on your side but on EO Browser. I am sorry for the problems you are experiencing! We are already looking into this and will let you know once it’s working again.

For the meantime I can unfortunately only reference you to the medium resolution which is working.

Hi @kvand,

I am happy to let you know that we just deployed v3.0.48 which fixes the bug and you shouldn’t get the error anymore.

Enjoy browsing! 🙂

I have same error here Sentinel-3 OLCI, An error has occurred while fetching some of the images. A week ago it was working ok but unfortunately not now. Thanks !

Hi Jgarci,

Unfortunately we are unable to replicate this issue. Could you maybe describe a bit more in detail what you do to get this error, so that we can repeat (and hopefully fix) the problem?

Thanks,

Anze

Hi Anzes, I’m trying to download

apps.sentinel-hub.com

0d605cf007e70fef63de75e75f6672e960701301.jpg

Sentinel-hub EO-Browser3

Sentinel-3 OLCI imagery taken on July 18, 2020

Thank you, we can now replicate the problem. It seems that some network requests are failing. To avoid the problem you have a few options, but it of course depends on your use-case if these workarounds are acceptable:

• use a smaller area

• use MEDIUM resolution instead of HIGH

• use a different output format

Hope it helps for now,

Anze

Hi,

Only works jpg (not georenference) in a smaller area, the other options don’t work. Is this a bug?

update: if i change the Gain = 3, I get the error and if I leave the Gain =1 as default value it works

I’m sorry to inform you that effects currently only support PNG and JPEG. We’ll try to add support for other formats as soon as possible.