Skip to main content

Good morning,

I am having problems since 6 or 7 days ago when I try to download the information of the Sentinel 2. When I update Data (a KMZ of the place that I am interested) and I try to download Image, when I click in ANALYTICAL, the page suddenly go to full white and doesn’t allow me to do nothing.

I am following the same process that always and never happened it before. I don’t know what’s happening.

But if instead of update the KMZ, I draw the area it allow me to download the picture but when I download the information the file of the Bands added the “(RAW)” in the description and before it didn’t happen. With this RAW file I can´t join the band correctly…

Please help.

Thank you very much,

Kind regards,

I have try with other computer, also with a tryal new account and I am still having the same problem.

Hi, thanks for reporting this.

It is a problem on our side. We will fix it as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers.

Downloading images using uploaded geometry was fixed in the yesterday’s release, so it should work now.

We are not sure, however, what kind of problems could changed filenames for raw band images cause. Would you mind explaining that?

Good morning,

Thank you, now it is working as before.

I can’t explain what was happening but when I joined the bands it appeared black and I thought that the RAW was involve in the problem because was the difference that I saw but now is not happening anymore and RAW still in the description… So I can’t explain it but it is solve so thank you very much.