Skip to main content

Hi,

when I try to export a timelapse of an area in MPEG4, the ffmpeg javascript is throwing this error :

Uncaught RangeError: Array buffer allocation failed
at new ArrayBuffer (<anonymous>)
at new Memory (ffmpeg-worker-mp4.js:22:474)
at cb (ffmpeg-worker-mp4.js:138:346)
at self.onmessage (ffmpeg-worker-mp4.js:237:489)

At first, I thought this was because there was too many images in the timelapse, but even with just 35 images, it is failing.

The GIF export is working well.

Thanks for the help,

Regards,

Hi, thank you for flagging up this error message. To help us replicate the issue, can you please share the settings/location of your timelapse generation request with us so we can replicate this? Then we can help solve the problem for you 🙂

Hi @william.ray, thank you for taking the time to answser. Sorry for the delay, I didn’t have any notifications (even if i’m watching the topic).

Please find the following screen shot with all the required informations. Feel free if you need more info.

This is the error i am getting after cliking on “Download” button.

Hi! Thank you for the feedback. It does indeed look like a bug on our side and we will look into this 🙂 In the meantime, it might be worth trying the same request in a different browser and see if you still encounter the same issue then.

Apologies for the bug again, we’ll let you know in this thread when we have fixed it 🙂

Hi,

it seems to be resolved now, I can download MP4 without any problems.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.