- It is now easier to select your time of interest in Explorer, especially for date ranges beyond two months. You can now enter your start and end date ranges as well as select them on the calendar.
- We have made improvements to Compare mode. You can now see the search field while in Compare mode. If you’d like to search for another location, you can do so faster now.
- If you try to place an order clipped to a complex geometry, the order fails. We now include a fail-safe in Explorer that disables the clipping option if your geometry is too complex. This check gives you the confidence that your order won’t fail because of a complex geometry.
- We have changed the defaults when you place an order. Harmonization is no longer on by default. The Harmonization tool is best applied if someone is ordering PlanetScope data from various constellations (for example, SuperDove and Dove-R); this situation does not apply to most people because SuperDoves provide full coverage. The clipping tool is on by default.
- Small AOIs now show their area correctly up to 3 decimal places instead of 0 km2.
- We’ve fixed an issue that led to the application crashing when SkySat items were ordered as Hosted Data.