Solved

Planet Account Transfer

• 14 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Once my time in this college is finished, I’ll lose access to my outlook account and henceforth any Planet data or access. Is there any way to continue using this service even when I am no longer using it for educational purposes? If so, could I transfer any saved searches or user data to another address/account?

Thanks, Aaron Moore

icon

Best answer by elyhienrich 16 May 2023, 16:34

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Aaron Moore 

Members of the E&R Basic plan must be enrolled with an accredited educational institution to get access to the program. Once graduated, they no long qualify for the program.

You can see if you qualify with our other programs (https://www.planet.com/get-started/) or purchase access. If you do, then your account would start from scratch without any previous saved data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If this is a functionality you would like to see implemented, I would recommend you post it to the Ideas forum of the Community! :) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@elyhienrich Thank you for your response. Since I am continuing another year, I would like to extend my access to Planet Imagery for another year on the E&R plan. How may I go about doing this? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Aaron Moore ,

I would contact support@planet.com for this!

If you would like me to open a ticket for you, let me know and I am more than happy to do so! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Aaron Moore ,

I would contact support@planet.com for this!

If you would like me to open a ticket for you, let me know and I am more than happy to do so! 

That would be great, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Aaron Moore 

I have submitted a ticket on your behalf and copied your email that you use for your Planet Community account. Please ket me know if you should need any additional help! :)