Integration with ArcGIS Online/Portal

I would like to see integration with ArcGIS Online/Portal. There would be a few ways to do this:

• Using the Planet APIs for search & order functionality in an ArcGIS Web AppBuilder Widget or Experience Builder, or similar app widget for easy search tool in a web map app.  
  • Shared Planet Basemaps Group for easy display of basemaps into Web Apps within the organisation. I.e. put in API key to unlock basemap display. Content collaboration to add images into content page as an ArcGIS Online “hosted raster or vector tile or scene layer” that could be used in any web map, and shared in an ArcGIS online organisation like other content.
  • Hosted Data link into content (add streaming links directly into Content or Group) for easy display and use in ArcGIS Online. 

Hey @Brittany! Thanks for submitting this idea.  I think that the idea of an ArcGIS Experience Builder widget is a great one. We’ve been experimenting with this idea a bit here.

Note that this widget is built on all of our generally available APIs, but it is not itself a supported product.  It is just a code sample at the moment.

I know we’ve chatted about this widget since you posted, so I’m just responding here to close the loop on this idea.  As well to to ask if you or others have any specific features that you would want to see in such an integration.